Schucks Media is a creative studio that helps brands and individuals tell their stories through the power of effective creative content. We do this by using a mix of design, film and motion to help convey hopes and dreams as best as possible.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer/ Social Media Manager
- Strategize and execute digital marketing campaigns and gather and analyze the data results from those campaigns.
- Digitally promote our business and get us potential clients as expected.
- Monitor, moderate and respond to audience comments.
- Manage social media partnerships with other brands; and create and/or post shareable videos and images
- Be a content strategist and analyze our contents to be put out
- Tracks how much traffic is driven via social media and notes what content is performing best to grow the site’s audience.
- Networking and meeting market targets before deadline.
- Responsible for the Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat and Google Plus accounts.
- All other duties assigned by directors.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in social media marketing and/or PR
- You have to be a social media power user and have a proven background building a quality online following for a business.
- Experience of developing strategies across social media and digital marketing areas
- Experience in outreach, sales, grassroots, social media, digital PR, buzz building and building sustainable communities
- Experience of managing website content
- A good team player
- Experience with social advertising platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & YouTube
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 19th June, 2020.