Company: AKI Solutions
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Advertising/ Social Media/ Marketing/ PR
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
AKI Solutions is a software development and information technology consulting company providing information technology services, solutions and products to business enterprises in Africa. Our expertise has gained us a strong clientele across the continent in multiple industry domains. We work on web application development, maintenance, integration and migration. Our core purpose is to help business enterprises derive maximum value from information technology and improve their business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Digital Marketer (Graphics & Video Editing)
Job Location: Lagos
- BSc/MS/HND degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience in Graphics design and video editing.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Successful applicants will be responsible for promoting educational software across Nigeria.
- Closing sales deals with all prospective clients and generating new sales.
- Knowledge of business tracking tools to make strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Maintaining a good online presence across all digital channels.
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO / SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Uploading and managing website content.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Strong customer relationship and retentive skill.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.