- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- We are currently recruiting for a DevOps Architect with sound theoretical and practical knowledge of end-to-end DevOps practices to join the Telios Team.
- In this role, you will be responsible for defining and driving forward the tech platform on which all our software applications are delivered.
- Furthermore, as a lead DevOps architect, you will help to grow and develop our team to meet the needs of our clients.
- Performance optimization
- Github Actions
- Kubernetes (self-hosted or cloud-managed)
- Monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana, ELK etc,)
- Infrastructure as Code vs Immutable Infrastructure / Service vs Idempotent Infrastructure / Services
- Configuration Management
- Containers vs VMs
- Dev workflows (Containerized, Virtualized)
- Orchestration vs Choreography
- Monoliths / Modular vs Microservices / SOA
- Workflow automation
- Automated testing
- Monitoring (telemetry / observability / insight)
- Performance Optimization (scalability, HA, fault tolerance)
- ZDT RU (VM / Containers)
(Must Read) The Phoenix Project: https://www.amazon.com/Phoenix-Project-DevOps-Helping-Business/dp/0988262592
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
- Applicants that do not email us will not be considered. We look forward to hearing from you!