Development Operation Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Build and set up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understand the needs of stakeholders and convey this to developers
- Work on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Test and examine code written by others and analyse results
- Ensure that systems are safe and secure against cyber security threats
- Identify technical problems and develop software updates and СfixesТ
- Work with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Plan out projects and be involved in project management decisions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure, including Security, Virtualization and 3 Par Storage technologies.
- Experience managing enterprise wide Linux and Microsoft server environments both on cloud and on-premise.
- Experience with AWS Cloud Platform and Docker
- Awareness of devOps and Agile principles.
- Prior experience with container orchestration platforms (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, EKS)
- Experience with Automation Tools such as Jenkins is a plus
- In-depth understanding of communication and routing protocols
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools
- Strong knowledge and implementation history of orchestration tools and configuration management systems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet the shortlist criteria will be contacted.