- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- The Datecoding Technician would coordinate all preventive and condition based maintenance activities for the smooth running of datecoding machines at the right cost and time.
- Responsibilities of the position covers maintenance planning, major annual repairs, equipment monitoring, breakdown maintenance as well as capability development of associates.
- He/she will be directly responsible for the operation, setting, calibration, change-over and repair of datecoding equipment.
Other key responsibilities include
- Participate in daily and weekly equipment inspection and documentation of findings.
- Keep record of logs, material consumption and state of health of datecoders
- Support production to Regularly achieve set production KPI targets
- Identify skill Gap, Coach and Mentor associates
- HND in a related Engineering Course.
- Minimum of two years working experience in datecoding, maintenance and operation in the FMCG industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter as the body of the email to: [email protected]
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.