Company: Digital Minilab Word Nig Ltd
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Information Technology / ICT
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Digital Minilab World Nigeria Limited is recognized as one of the leading supplier of New and Refurbished Digital Printers, Photo Finishing and Large Format Equipment’s in Middle East and Africa with two branches across the globe, including the head office in Hong-Kong, both head by the founder and CEO Mr. Mustafa N.S. Alfarra .The company also has the distributor relationship of global brands in African Countries, such as Noritsu, Epson and LOVOL.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Data Manager
Job Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Data Manager to oversee the development and use of data systems.
- You will discover efficient ways to organize, store and analyze data with attention to security and confidentiality.
- A great data manager is able to fully grasp the complexity of data management.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of databases and data analysis procedures.
- You will also be tech-savvy and possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
- The goal is to ensure that information flows timely and securely to and from the organization as well as within.
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management.
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data.
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects.
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, external stakeholders etc.
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards.
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed.
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.).
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses.
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications.
- B.Sc / BA in Computer Science or relevant field
- 3 – 4 years work Experience.
- Proven experience as data manager.
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.).
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.).
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent research skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.