Getfit Technologies Limited is one of the fastest growing indigenous startups, that focuses on fitness wear-ables and highly customer centric. This idea was initially born to assist mothers snap back to their pre pregnancy bodies and help brides-to-be fit into their dream dress sizes and inspiring them to feel comfortable in their own skin, but this dream has been extended to everyone! Fitness and healthy living is everyone’s fundamental right.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Sell products and services on your assigned work platform.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone calls, email, or social media.
- Use your assigned work platform to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade orders.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service supervisor to ensure proper customer service is delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise customers on company products and services.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Act as the face of the company.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Persuade customers to reconsider cancellation.
- Minimum of two years experience as a Customer Service Representative in a fast paced organization.
- Minimum of a B.A, B.Sc. or HND in any related field.
Skills & Competencies:
- Persuasive speaking & writing skills.
- Clear communication skills.
- Quick thinking
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to meet targets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 12th July, 2020.