Company: myrtle international school
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Customer Service
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Location(s): Rivers (PH)
Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client is a Logistics company professionally supporting its clients timely, efficiently, securely, affordably, and professionally with supply chain management solutions to support their project, contract, e-commerce, onsite logistics.
Their goal is to be the known for a renowned customer service delivery in the business and to develop and maintain a best-in-class infrastructure to ensure employee satisfaction, which drives customer loyalty leading to sustained profit growth and creating improved company value.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Executive
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
- Located in the heart of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State with the vision to cover the South- South region, our client seek to hire a professional and young Customer Service Executive to join their growing team and promote their business goals and objectives.
- 6 months to 1 year related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding of transportation documentation and terms is a plus
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English.
- Receive and dispatch orders for products or deliveries
- Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operating system
- Track and trace shipments as required
- Utilize Process Monitors and Workflows on daily basis
- Ensure timely movement and delivery of freight to customers
- Ensure documents are timely sent to customer or broker for customs purposes
- Ensure accurate and timely client invoicing
- Interact with our customers in arranging their shipments, exceeding customer service expectations
- Contribute to maintain strong relationships with suppliers
- Always meet compliance to regulations. This includes internal policies and procedures such as Operational Process Standards (OPS) and external government regulations or customer’s policies / requirements.
- Understand department process flow, constantly looking for areas of improved efficiency
- Ensure all customers’ service work order and service contract, standard operating procedures, SLAs are followed and update
- Meet KPI standards, as per the company procedures
- Overseas communications, timely responses to emails and requests (internal and external)
- Various reporting responsibilities as needed
- Maintain logs and records of calls, hard copies of customer files and billing activities and other information.
- Monitor the route and status of field team to coordinate and prioritize their schedule
- Respond to any issues and follow-up by coordinating with the appropriate departments or field team.
- Competitive along with other benefits (HMO, Pension).
- Interviews are on a rolling basis
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.