- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care
An indigenous manufacturing company with its Head Office in Lagos, seeks to employ a smart, hardworking, personable, result driven, self-motivated and very passionate individual for the position of Customer Service Attendant.
KEY RESPONSIBLITIES INCLUDE:
- Documentation of daily Cylinder transactions.
- Daily entry of Sales transactions onto Excel worksheet
- Customer Relations.
- Delivery execution of approved daily goods to customers.
- Cylinder Storage management.
- Daily Stock Taking and documentation.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Preferably a good OND degree in Social Sciences (Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Statistics or related fields from a reputable institution.
- Proven customer relationship experience in an organization.
ABILITIES AND SKILLS
- Numerical analysis skills
- Adept use of Microsoft Excel
- Very good communication skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
Not above 30 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (PDF ONLY) to [email protected] using “the job title” as the subject of the mail.