Company: Hartleys Supermarket and Stores
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Customer Service
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Hartleys Supermarket and Stores – We deliver the ultimate shopping experience to our community by offering a wide variety of the freshest and quality products, with exceptional service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Relations Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Hartleys Supermarket and Stores is currently seeking Customer Relationship Officers to join our Contact Center
- You will be focusing on direct customer servicing via telephone and taking ownership of each enquiries/complaints with proper follow up, actions to ensure resolution does reaching customer satisfaction.
The primary responsibility of the role includes:
- Service customers over the phone and practices telephone courtesies at all times.
- Practicing quality in all aspect of the job to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure good customer retention by providing excellent and professional services.
- Consistently cross sell and upsell group’s financial products and services during customer interaction.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following selection criteria:
- Minimum of a Diploma / Degree Holder, SPM / STPM with relevant work experience.
- 1 to 3 years experience of relevant working experience as Executive, Customer Relationship .
- Solid phone selling with excellent oral communication, interpersonal and active listening skills.
- Acceptable level of written English.
- Highly motivated, matured and committed individual.
- Resourceful, proactive and able to work independently to produce high quality technical or professional work.
- Getting results through personal proficiency.
- Basic PC knowledge, with the ability to quickly adapt to new software applications.
- Fast leaner and able to adopt stressful environment and fast moving ?work atmosphere.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “CRO” as the subject of the mail.