Customer Experience Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care
Who You Are
- You must be a keen note-taker who is adaptable and optimistic. An excellent communicator and great work ethics.
- A good listener, very attentive and a fast learner that is knowledgeable about the company’s products.
- You must have the capability to work under pressure, being resolutive and self-motivated. You know the city like the palm of your hand and have strong GPS orientation.
- You are tech savvy and have feel comfortable using technology on a daily basis.
- You will make sure that our amazing services are available and perfectly executed to our customers conveniently and seamlessly.
What You’ll Do
- Control live operations and make them work efficiently at all times
- Responsible of making every order be delivered in excellent conditions
- Control thousands of movement/transactions per day
- Answers customer inquiries via phone, email and in person
- Updates customers record in the system, including notes about interactions
- Creates and maintains reports about customer’s interactions
- Develops a rapport with customers
- Encourages customers to complete surveys
- Make recommendations to management to improve customer experience
What You’ll Bring
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of customer service experience managing orders fulfilment and delivery operations to ensure on-time delivery
- Experience in customer service and communication skills.
- Ease of use of Microsoft Office and a variety of tech platforms
Life at Africa Delivery Technologies
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive salary
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kwik Delivery on www.linkedin.com to apply