Company: Hometown Fintech Limited
Number of Slot: 3
Specialization: Administration/ Office/ Operations
Work Level: Entry Level (Trainee)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: Entry Level
Salary Range: ₦30,000 – ₦75,000
Hometown Fintech Limited is an early-stage start-up digital financial (FinTech) services company in Nigeria. We are the owners of the Hometown App and are currently developing a one of a first kind application for the Nigerian market. We provide digital financial services such as loans, savings, investments and digital payment services. We are currently head hunting for a strategic position namely;
Job Position: Customer Care Support
Job Location: Asaba, Delta State
Number of Slots: Two (2)
Your Basic Duties, Skills & Responsibilities
- Make and receive calls on existing and prospective customers/accounts and resolve issues related to wallets, failed transactions, failed loan disbursement despite approval, and all other customer related issues with the company app.
- Update customer data on company customer management system, such data might include customer email, phone number, address, bank details, etc.
- Respond to customers complaint via WhatsApp, email, phone call and resolve customer query immediately.
- Send follow up emails, sms and phone calls to customers few days before their loan repayment deadline, and after they have defaulted until such customer pays back his/her outstanding loans.
- Track customer transactions and ensure failed transactions are either refunded or reconciled even before customer makes a complain
- Maintain and update loan management system including information on new customers, new loans, new savings account, etc.
- Provide support to the new and existing customer base as needed and required from time to time.
- Prepare weekly report to management team regarding customer performance, complaints addressed, feedbacks, etc.
- Work with company Graphic Designers to propose and manage content for all our digital marketing platforms.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Operations or Managing Director.
- Excellent written communication skills
- A desire to grow, learn and teach.
Interested applicants must be resident in Asaba (Delta State) or be willing to relocate to Asaba upon confirmation of job offer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Customer Care Support ” as the subject of the email.