- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- CRM helps streamline the entire sales cycle, which results in closing deals in your sales pipeline and helping everyone in the team to reach targets faster. Since order processing and preparing quotes is automated in CRM, sales teams are able to reduce production costs and increase sales revenue.
- Your core duties and responsibilities will be as follows plus any other work that your Line Manager may deem relevant to your job:
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Create and own the product vision, strategy and roadmap for the product experience.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The candidate is expected to meet the following criteria required to perform the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field (math, economics, engineering, statistics, etc)
- 2-4 years of experience in a CRM and/or analytical role (ideal backgrounds include: a similar business analyst role in construction, marketing agency, web company, data-base management, CRM administrator, or other data strategy type positions)
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with large datasets and summarize findings in a clear format.
- Combine creative and pragmatic use of insight and data with attention to detail.
- Strong mathematical skills to analyze reports including conversion rates, business won and lost and return on investment formulas.
- Proven experience successfully managing multiple projects in a fast-pace environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software products, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and ability to quickly learn industry related windows software.
- Simple view or other CRM system management experience required.
- Experience troubleshooting both hardware and software issues.
- Demonstrated ability to convey a sense of urgency, openness to new ideas, inclusion & diversity, integrity, customer focus, and respect.
- Excellent presentation skills to individuals and groups.
- Proven abilities in account prospecting and management.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently.
- Professional and mature attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Proficient in Windows, Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook, CRM.
- Good time management and telephone skills.
- Meeting Sales Goals and Targets.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Build Relationships.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the email.