- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Fabac, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
The Credit Control Supervisor will manage the team responsible for following up with outstanding invoices to the company and plays a vital role in the cash flow of the organization ensuring credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively in Main One. Other responsibilities shall include the following:
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Full administration of the credit policy
- Follow-up on Customers on WHT credit notes
- Working to strict monthly and annually collections targets
- Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations.
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances.
- Generation of ageing analysis reports and cash collection reports.
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements.
- Ensuring that all major accounts work to agreed order to cash cycle.
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices.
- Follow-up on debt by telephone and email thereby reducing debtor days.
- Rating of new and existing customers based on the provisions of the credit policy
- Liaising with the Sales and Accounts Receivable teams to resolve outstanding queries.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- 5 – 7 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Accounting
- Professional qualification in accounting preferably ACCA/ICAN
- MBA would be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS office
- Problem Solving Skills
- Relationship Management
Demands of the Job:
- Ability to work under minimal or no supervision.
- Attention to details
- Ability and willingness to work long and odd hours.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.