Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Control Manager
- Managing a team of Credit Control Officers
- Formulation of the company’s credit policy to mitigate unnecessary risk
- Regularly meet and negotiate terms with third party debt collection agencies
- Manage write-offs, bad debt provisions and setting up of payment plans
- Assisting the broader accounts team
- Regularly reviewing the process and procedures to reduce debtor days
- Reviewing credit applications and credit references to set credit limits and ensure credit worthiness
- Preparing journal entries, credit notes and assisting with month end
- Review and report on Aged Debtors
- A Credit Control Manager or Accounts Receivable Manager is responsible for managing a team that recovers unpaid debt/money/outstanding owed to the organization.
- Min of B.Sc. Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or any related field.
- Min of 5 years cognate experience as a Credit Control Manager.
- Previous experience of end-to-end credit control and accounts receivable processes
- Professional Certification in Accounting, Finance or Internal Control is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Credit law with Staff management experience
- Ability to build relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task
- Accounting software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages
- Accounting and reconciliation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills especially during difficult customer negotiations
- N250,000 – N300,000 Monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word to: [email protected] using the “Credit Control Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
Application Deadline 20th July, 2020.