Credit Analyst / Underwriter
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Period & Mode of Engagement: Full-time employment with a probationary period of 6 months.
- A professional Credit analyst to determine our customers’ creditworthiness.
- He/ She will analyze financial data to assess the likelihood of a borrower honoring their financial obligations.
- Assess credit worthiness of existing or prospective clients
- Examine financial transactions and credit history case by case (applications, statements, legal documents etc.)
- Complete ratio, trend and cash flows analyses and create projections
- Evaluating clients credit data and financial statements in order to determine the degree of risk involved in lending money to them.
- Determine in depth the degree of risk involved
- Analyzing client records and using the data to recommend payment plans
- Carefully analyze data and produce clear and objective reports
- Routinely monitor loans for compliance
- Adhere to credit policy and guidelines
- Monitor corporate portfolio asset quality on an ongoing basis
- Draft models of credit information that predict trends and patterns.
- Proven work experience as a credit analyst
- Proficiency in statistical packages and financial software
- Up to date with legal, compliance and market risk related issues
- Ability to analyze cash flows, leverage, collateral and customer strength
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Sound judgment
- BSc degree in Economics, Banking and Finance or related field
- Minimum 2 year experience in a financial institution and in similar capacity is compulsory.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Luvanex Builds on www.luvanexbuilds.com to apply