- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Chevron Drive Lekki, Lagos
- The Creative Designer would complete various tasks in order to produce a finished model, graphic or label, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
- You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, magazines, product packaging, creating engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
- Produce Design Concepts: Initialize a project by coming up with a general concept and presenting the idea with a rough layout that might include sketches or digital illustrations.
- At this stage, a Creative Designer might work in collaboration with managers and other team members to evaluate the credibility of the design and to provide solutions for possible issues relating to the actual production of this design.
- Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations
- Advanced Motion Graphics Proficiency
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept
- Proficiency in Adobe systems such as Photoshop and Flash
- Possess an understanding of advertising campaigns
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- 5 years experience or more in similar position
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent business ethics skills
- Ability to work methodically under pressure and meet deadlines
- Creativity and attention to detail
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, a brochure design of any real estate brand, and a social media graphic advertising a real estate property to: [email protected] with “the job title” as subject of the email.