Crane Operations Instructor
- Job Type Contract , Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Delta
- Job Field Education / Teaching
- The job role involves the facilitation of training programs related to crane operations.
- The goal is to deliver training in an efficient and hands-on manner in order for expected course outcomes to be achieved.
- Ensure the development of up to date course materials and teaching slides (if required)
- Plan, organize and deliver course during the course duration
- Liaise with training coordinator to determine appropriate course delivery methods
- Administer Assessment
- Mark exam papers (where relevant) in accordance with marking guidelines and compute student scores
- Adhere to agreed training schedules and no. of expected course delivery man-hours
- To maintain accurate attendance records
- To conduct student evaluations in accordance with the Institute’s policies
- To make a suggestion to the training coordinator concerning improvements in curriculum
- National Diploma, Higher National Diploma, B.Eng etc.
- Possession of a valid Crane Operations certification
- Previous experience training crane operators
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- More than 3 years of experience working as a crane operator and overseeing crane operations
- Maintains up to date knowledge of HSE processes and procedures
Key Skills / Competencies
- Familiarity with crane operations Instructor / Assessor techniques
- Excellent mechanical skills
- High level of mental alertness
- Attention to details
- Ability to conduct research
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must exhibit emotional stability and control
Method of Application
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.