- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Catering / Confectionery
Location: Festac Town, Lagos,
- To prepare delicious and tasty meals that supersedes customersâ€™ expectation and satisfaction.
- To provide meals at competitive prices and at reduced cost while eliminating shrinkage and at minimal wastage.
- Also to ensure that a high standard of (personal and professional) hygiene is maintained in the kitchen/production area before, during and after the production process.
- Assist to achieve departmental budgeted sales and profit targets.
Personal & Work Environment – Appearance, Grooming & Hygiene:
- Ensure compliance with company’s set standard on personal grooming.
- Ensure that the work area is cleaned before, during and after use with recommended solutions & chemicals.
- Ensure all the equipment are cleaned before and after use in the production.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained at all times.
- Ensure all equipments are cleaned in line with the hygiene & safety standards as enshrined the SOP & on-the-job training by the superiors. Ensure cleaning is implemented in accordance with the department schedule.
- All checklist on Operations, Hygiene, Health and safety standards are observed.
Health and Safety standards – Self, Team, Area, Equipment:
- Wearing safety / protective clothes / uniform at all times on duty & ensuring other team-mates does the same.
- Strict Observance of all operation and safety instructions as regards the use and cleaning production equipment.
- Ensure correct dress kits and PPE (personal protective equipments) are used in line with laid down procedure – always wear gloves, caps, aprons, uniforms, coats, boots etc.
- Proper/correct usage of equipment in order to ensure minimum wastage of ingredients during production process.
Partake in the implementation of Daily Production Plan:
- Assist in planning and implementation of production as per targets.
- Ensure the timely implementation of the daily production plan to details as set out by the department manager and target is met.
- Ensure strict adherence to the SOP on production – measurement, time, order, process etc.
- Ensure the use of the right product both in quality and quantity.
- Ensure the timely availability of various products to the sales department; correct products in correct quantities are available at the correct time of day or week.
- Ensure optimum utilization of equipment and inputs to minimize waste by adhering strictly to laid out guidelines and procedure.
- Submit daily check list of tasks done to departmental manager along with the team members lists.
- Monitor and ensure the availability of production inputs at all time.
- Ensure that inputs are stored at right place and under the right condition – temperatures & in a hygienic & safe manner.
- Maintain ideal input stock levels per product category & rotate stock(FIFO).
- Buying based on Production chain & production planning.
- Ensure stock of inputs are replenished immediately they fall below the minimum stock level.
- Assist in receiving the stock of inputs from supplier to very and confirm the correctness and the quality.
- Ensure that mixing is done according to prescribed methods/instructions and recipes in accurate quantities to ensure efficient utilization of resources.
- Help plan & assisting in stock take procedures.
- Ensure consistent quality, freshness and presentation all the products.
- SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.