An indigenous Oil and Gas Company located in Port Harcourt is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Contract Administrator
Job Reference Code: CA/PH/06/2020
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Permanent
Responsibilities / Summary of Functions
- Coordinate tender preparation for bidding process from start to finish
- Develop presentations and slides that may be required from time to time to enhance the marketability of the Company to LOCS, IOCS and Marginal Field Operations
- Explore opportunities for new bids and business activities in line with services rendered by the Company
- Participate in sales and marketing activities as maybe required by the Company from time to time
- Maintain an effective filing system of documentation required for tender and bidding process
- Ensure that bid documents are prepared according to the Client’s specification and submitted within the defined tender deadlines
- Maintain status of generic proposals and work to ensure they are reviewed, revised and re-approved as necessary
- Ensure that the Company is in compliance with legal requirements, Clients’ specifications and Government regulations required by Vendors for the execution of contracts
- Perform any other assigned duties required for the role.
Requirements / Qualification
- Experience: 5 years
- Degree in Social Sciences, Humanities or any relevant discipline
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Exposure to Nipex Tender/Bidding training is an added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with initiative, autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] The job reference code should be the subject of the email
Application Deadline 19th June, 2020.