Content & Social Media Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- Build Email List, draft and manage weekly emails to mailing list
- Set, plan & implement Monthly & Weekly content.
- Develop editorial calendar
- Create & Schedule Engagement content through posts, prompts & questions
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase traffic
- Create a sense of presence & movement within the group when CEO is off-line
- Responsible for Program & Content Calendar
- Organize Photoshoots, Video shoots, Events, and maintain calendar
- Prepare Monthly & Weekly report on analytics, statistics etc. to enable us grow and foster a thriving community
- Stay up to date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Organize and Coordinate Social Media Posts, Weekly Blog/Podcast/Video Posts, Podcast, Planner Sales, Summit, Seminars, Digital Courses, Coaching Programmes.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university
- Over 1 year working experience (must have completed NYSC)
- Has experience in social media management
- A resourceful critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent writing skills and great attention to detail and brand quality.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Works very well with other people and can build rapport quickly with both team members and vendors.
- Embraces a “until it gets done” attitude.
- High-functioning communicator.
- Takes ownership and pride in their work.
- Loves learning new things, can implement new ideas quickly and adapt to changes on-the-go.
- Technologically savvy.
- Has hands on experience with MS Office, WordPress and Canva
- Can juggle lots of moving pieces while staying collected.
- Can work Full-Time or Part-Time.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.