- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Vacancy Ref. Num: UKEAS 10: 20
Location: UKEAS Nigeria ( Ikeja Office)
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Write and manage SEO optimized content for UKEAS partner universities’ marketing campaigns
- Develop, write, and deliver persuasive copy for the digital platforms, blogs, website, email marketing campaigns and videos that communicates UKEAS brand and services, drives lead generation, and optimally ensures conversion.
- Writing clear and creative marketing copies to promote our services/events
- Build a creative content calendar; coordinate with graphics editor to ensure brand standards
- Support in the development and design of digital, web, and print marketing materials
- Optimize website and all content for better reach and research markets and competitors to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Influence content strategy by working with the marketing team, counsellors, university representatives and other staff to identify and fulfil content needs for all stages of the customer journey.
- Editing and proof-reading all content to maintain proper grammar and structure
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve critical metrics.
- Support the marketing team in delivering agreed activities and other duties that may be assigned by Management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related discipline
- 1 – 3 years professional experience with solid portfolio of work
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Proficiency in Search Engine Optimization and Ms Office.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Digital or content marketing experience a plus
- Experienced in Blogging, Vlogging and conversant with keyword research
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus
- Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, SEO tools etc.
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a full CV and a Cover Letter (as one pdf document, not separate pls) detailing why you think you are best suited for this job to: [email protected] Kindly indicate position as e-mail title i.e. Counsellor – VI Office
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.