Company: Pillars Engineering and Projects Consult Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Construction / Mining
Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
Job Type: Full-Time
Pillars Engineering and Projects Consult Limited is a growing engineering and projects consulting firm with head office located in Abuja and branch offices across Nigeria.
We major in Construction, Structural, Energy and Electrical Engineering Projects. Working for a wide variety of clients across a range of sectors including residential, automotive, hospitals, industrial and commercial.
Our collaborative internal culture ensures coordinated engineering project delivery and consultation across all disciplines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Construction Supervisor
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Business, Management or Engineering preferable.
- Experience in the construction industry required.
- Experience in a leadership role recommended.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to focus and keep calm under pressure.
- Ability to keep track of multiple projects.
- Ensuring teams work together to deliver quality work to strict deadlines.
- Monitoring construction processes, and providing training and team building sessions are required.
- Ensuring adherence to health and safety regulations at all times.
- Performing equipment, material, and routine site inspections.
- Scheduling regular meetings with vendors, site inspectors, managers, and staff.
- Writing up reports, budgets, project plans, and presenting them to relevant stakeholders.
- Working closely with architects and other professionals.
- Staying up-to-date with safety codes and advancements in construction.
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of new staff.
- Processing paperwork and traveling to multiple sites as required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume attached with Application Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the mail.