Company: Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Construction / Mining
Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 5-7 years
Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction firm established to manage the production of building processes of any type within cost and time limit without compromising the ethics and specification. It also involved in consultancy works, building services,maintenance/renovation work of dilapidated structures and facility management of structure in all its ramifications.
We are experienced professionals in engineering and other allied professions, embracing specialized skill of Building, Architecture,Engineering, Facility management, Project management and Quantity surveying.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Construction Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, organized Construction Manager to oversee all aspects of our building project, including meeting with project partners, managing supervisors and teams.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all objectives and standards are met, and finding solutions to problems as they arise.
- You will ensure all equipment and materials are available on site as needed.
- You should also ensure the project is planned in a manner that meets and exceeds all objectives, and ensure it is completed on time and within budget. Top candidates must be skillful delegators, adept at identifying crucial aspects of the project and prioritizing them.
- Meeting with engineers, architects and contractors on an ongoing basis regarding project objectives and progress.
- Managing and motivating site foremen and teams.
- Ensuring all equipment needed is available on site.
- Ensuring budget costs relating to wages, contractors, materials and equipment aren’t exceeded.
- Approving purchase requests.
- Ensuring the construction process starts and ends on time, and ensuring daily and weekly deadlines are met.
- Ensuring compliance with health, safety and all other regulations.
- Conducting ongoing quality inspections.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management.
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel and Projects
- 5+years construction site management experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Skilled at solving conflict between different project members and staff.
- Outstanding negotiation, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.