- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
- Day to Day Management – To track and update progress on various compliance pendency.
- To follow-up with internal departments on various requirements as specified by compliance agencies.
- To visit regulatory offices on various products / packaging related issues and also facilitate visits of compliance officials as and when happen.
- To work in direct supervision of the FRT and share daily / weekly update on tasks assigned.
- Reporting – To submit weekly / monthly progress on pending issues with expected closing timelines.
- To assess various informational tools, identify improvement opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase the work efficiency.
- Related Assignment – To perform other related duties or assignment as and when assigned.
- HND / B.Sc – Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Technology.
- Excellent skills in MS-Office (Power point, MS Excel)
- Some prior experience will be an added advantage.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.