Company: Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Driving / Haulage
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Company Driver
Job Location: Lagos
Reports To: Admin Officer
- To assist the company with all transport-related duties, dropping and picking up staff, collecting various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and locations travelled to.
- You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle. Ensure that all transportation duties are carried out in a timely manner.
- Ultimately, our ideal top-performing drivers should be able to ensure that addresses and other transportation details are correct before undertaking any pick-up or drop-off duties.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Practice safe driving Skills
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Follow all state and national road safely regulations and standards
- Accurately follows routes, maps, and directions
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean of debris and clutter, properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Replacing oil, filling gas tank, general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety
- Complete documentation such as logs, mileage, or cargo passenger reports
- Ensure safekeeping of all company materials and equipment
- When necessary collect payments, document amount, and offer receipts of vehicle related expenses.
- And any other assigned duty related.
- Candidates should hold at least but not limited to SSCE
Our ideal Candidates must possess the following;
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Due to the volume of application received please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.