- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Background to the Role:
What your work is about:
We are looking to hire a bold and expressive communicator to help lead our effors at building and integrating the Remedium NG community and visibility. As the Community Engagement Associate, you will build and maintain professional relations across key stakeholders internally and exxternally. We are looking for an exceptional communicator (written and oral), a stroy teller and content creator.
If words like vibrant, creative, go-getter, self starter, happy, exciting match your personality, then we want you!
Full-time role, working primarily remotely with weekly on-site check-ins at the office.
What your daily schedule will look like:
- Ensure effective and consistent communication throughout the team, encourage feedback and customer insight in order to enhance the customer experience.
- Monitor and supervise all calls that come into the call centre, and prepare reports on statistics, rates and performance levels of Call Counsellors
- Create engaging text, image and video content for our social media channels, run campaigns and report on agreed KPIs.
- Routinely publish blog posts and articles, send email newsletters, and run experiments and surveys to the Remedium Community Members
- Draw up strategic marketing and communications plans to provide direction for the company’s public-facing communications
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Requirements: We are interested in skills first, before qualifications. If you are convined you have the skills, kindly apply, stating your reasons. You will be engaged without any questions about qualification.
- At least one year of direct, growth-focused experience in marketing.
- Demonstratable experience/passion for content writing and content creation
- Thorough understanding of various online marketing funnels
- Grown and nurtured a community on any social media channel or email, or forums
- A demonstration of curiosity, love for learning, creativity, execution and speed
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing and measurement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (compulsory)
- A good understanding of how different business models work on the internet
- B2B, B2C, and startup experience preferred
- Proven success growing a blog or a content-heavy site
- Psychosocial support, well-being and mental health background or experience
- Experience with newsletters and email automation services, especially using MailChimp.
- Degree in Organizational Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources and Well-being Studies.
What we offer in return:
- You will be joining a small, integrated and flat-heirachy organization where your opinion will matter just as anyone else’s.
- Fully remote, ‘at your prefered time’ and deliverable-centered working environment
- Three months initial employment contract with yearly renewable contracts if successful
- Stock option for exceptional persons
- Medical Insurance
- Compensation is NGN60,000-NGN80,000; based on candidate’s experience.