- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
The Communications Manager will create, implement and oversee communications strategies and programs, be it internal or external, that effectively promote the organization and its products.
The Communications Manager will drive and facilitate the creation and development of print and online advertising, email marketing, web site management and content development, press releases, corporate videos and marketing collateral, marketing budget development and cost tracking.
This role reports to the ED, Sales & Communications
The role is responsible for:
- Building the Tranter IT Group brand, increasing brand awareness, and leveraging brand opportunities.
- Developing and implementing a marketing and communications strategy which encompasses the marketing of Tranter IT Group services
- Managing donor communications and acquisition (including direct mail appeals) and maximizing database potential and segmentation
- Developing and implementing a public relations strategy including crisis and issue management and social media
- Leading the Marketing and Communications team to successfully deliver on target and KPIs
- Overseeing development of all communication materials including the Tranter IT Group website, Annual Report, videos and brochures
- Increasing revenue
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that integrate digital marketing, telesales, designs, and all communications platforms that build brand awareness, customer satisfaction, and generate leads.
- Lead the rollout of new ideas from conceptualization, strategy, and execution of strategies for campaigns.
- Ensure all messages that will be communicated via email, calls, social media, website, and all communication medium aligns with key business strategies.
- Report to the ED, Sales, and Marketing on all plans and strategies for guidance, approval, and input.
- Work closely with the Design team to develop creative content in line with the brand guidelines and brand message.
- Guide and Give Direction to the content development process across all social media platforms, website development, PR, Campaign, and all communications messages
- Give direction to the digital marketing team, Review and approve all content that is published on the digital platforms.
- Craft content for highly targeted, multi-touch marketing campaigns that accelerate leads generation from all approved platforms
Qualifications for Communications Manager
- 4+ years prior experience working in a marketing or communications role
- Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
- Up to date on industry trends and able to stay ahead of the curve
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to think analytically and strategically
- Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently
- Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines
- Familiarity or experience working with CRM software is an asset
- Proven strong presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of communications practices, tools and techniques in social media.
- Proactivity, self-motivation and the ability to meet deadlines
- Creativity in developing relevant marketing content
- Highly developed project and time management skills
Salary: 250 gross
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.