Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Logistics / Transportation/ Supply
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 5-7 years
Mantrac is the sole distributor for Caterpillar products in Nigeria, distributing and supporting machinery, power systems and material-handling equipment. The company provides customers with comprehensive solutions, backed by technical know-how, experience and in-depth knowledge of their local markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: CKD / CSD Logistics Administrator
Job Location: Lagos
- This role is responsible to the Logistics Manager for ensuring the accuracy of the CKD/CSD Warehouse stock and shipment records, prompt satisfaction of customers’ needs and the effective coordination of the CKD / CSD Warehouse operations.
- Ensure efficiency in receiving import goods, material handling, warehousing operations.
- Control both aggregate and individual inventory levels across all storage/pickup facilities and on the ERP.
- Overall responsibility for Production order processing and order fulfilment at all storage/pickup facilities.
- Provide input and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Ensure detailed and accurate records are maintained.
- Develop and review warehouse design by planning layout, product flow and product handling.
- Systems as required while ensuring efficient space utilization.
- Maintain safety and security standards in the warehouses/depots.
- Ensure the adoption of best practices to support job performance of the Warehouse Operations Team.
- Provide strong leadership role to the Warehouse Operations team, building and growing a world Class team.
- Keep abreast of all legislation and regulations and ensure adherences.
- Re-engineer and lead the warehouse operations structure while maintaining full understanding of the financial and operational implications.
- Management and Staff of MNL
- Representative of shipping/clearing agents
- Banks and Insurance Agents
- Third party security personnel
- Auditors & Stock checkers
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in the Engineering or Business Management discipline.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a related role. Experience in the Heavy-duty Manufacturing industry will be an added advantage.
- Should be proficient in Ms. Office tools. Experience with an ERP software will be an added advantage.
- Must possess a high level of integrity.
- Location: This position is based at the Head-office, Oregun, Lagos.