Company: ASB Valiant company
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Engineering / Technical
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 10-15 years
ASB Valiant is a leading contractor of specialized large-scale turn-key power generation, industrial and Building Services MEP and HVAC projects, undertaking a complete range of Engineering, Procurement and Construction activities through to project completion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Civil Structural Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Design of Civil / Structural elements of Projects, both for steel, reinforced concrete elements, foundation, earthworks, drainages, supports, etc.
- Development/generation of structural analysis and design reports for all Civil/Structural Engineering designs.
- Development of bending schedules and BEME for engineering designs.
- Development of project design and construction specifications.
- Review of Civil/Structural Engineering designs and drawings for all Projects
- Supervision of Civil Engineering project activities in compliance with approved designs.
- Take off of Engineering quantities from drawings.
- Monitoring of Civil Engineering projects.
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 10year cumulative experience in Civil Structural Engineering practice
- At least 5years working experience in design and facilities engineering in power, industrial, or the oil and gas sector.
- Minimum 3year experience in the supervision of Civil Engineering Projects Field Engineering and Construction experience with good knowledge of industry/regulatory standards.
- Sound computer skills and experience with major drafting and design software such as AutoCAD, STAAD Pro, CADWorx, and SACS, AutoPLANT and PDMS etc.
- Project Management Experience and certification shall be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.