Company: Dayola Property and Development
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Engineering / Technical
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 7-10 years
Dayola Property & Development Company was established as a private enterprise in 1999 and was incorporated in 2008. The principal activities of the company include Real Estate Development, Property Trading and Strategic Real Estate Advisory Services. With intent on improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Civil Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
Job Field: Real Estate/Construction
- The Civil Engineer will be responsible for the overseeing and coordination of work on the construction site.
- Must be a graduate of Civil Engineering
- Must have at least 8 years post-NYSC experience as a Civil Engineer
- Must have Contracting and Site Management experience
- Structural engineering experience will be an added bonus.
- Must be a Lagos resident
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Ability to check that work performed is of the required standard
- Strong, fit and healthy.
The duties of the Civil Engineering include yet are not restricted to:
- Work with superintendents and foremen to plan, organize and direct activities concerned with site construction projects.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications.
- Confer with supervisors and foremen to discuss such matters as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with owners and other contacts to facilitate project activities.
- Monitor and control project through administrative direction of on-site foremen to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Monitor requisition supplies and materials to complete project.
- Organizing contractors including carpenters, electricians, plumbers and painters to carry out building tasks.
- Ensuring proper finishing of all construction projects
- Formulate reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs and scheduling.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the Job Title as the subject of the email.