Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, an EPC company requires qualified candidates for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- BS / MA in Civil Engineering with at least 3 years relevant experience.
- Proven working experience in civil engineering
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- License of professional engineer
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
Application Deadline 8th July, 2020.