Circuit Switch Core Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Fault management on all NEs and follow up with support in case of escalated cases.
- Node Health Checks
- Analysis of Network performance issues
- Implement network changes as per the CR process
- Support new Network node integrations and Acceptance.
- Ensure current license and software versions are suitable for the present network requirement.
- Able to verify and execute the plan provided by planning team.
- Capacity management and reporting in case of possible breach in capacity.
- Actively participate in CS Core Network element acceptance test for handover between delivery and MS/ Customer
- Liaise with 3rd Party Suppliers / Vendors for resolution of the Faults / Problems needing vendor support.
- Investigation & optimization activities to improve the network quality indicators
- Validating and maintaining the Known Error Database (KEDB) for CS Core Nodes.
- Identify root cause of Priority 1 and Priority 2 Incidents and recommend appropriate resolution action and other events that Customer identifies as requiring Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Resolution of trouble tickets raised by NOC / Customer / LNOC Teams
- CS Core E// Product > L2
- Operation-maintenance, troubleshooting & configuration of Ericsson Circuit Core Network Nodes like Ericsson AXE810, Blade Cluster, CPP, APG40, APG 43/43L & ZTE SDM ( HLR & HSS)
- Higher level Skill/knowledge and operation experience in Ericsson AXE810, Blade Cluster, CPP, APG40, APG 43/43L, HLR , ZTE SDM (HLR& HSS) & Circuit Core Network Elements
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Apply to [email protected] using the position as subject of email.