Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Security / Intelligence
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- Oversee and coordinate security efforts across the company, including controlled access, control on incoming and outgoing material , training, job delegation, communications, legal, facilities management etc.
- To deal with 2000 plus worker and its union and ensure cordial environment within the factory.
- To keep up-to-date with the latest security threats and work with their team to minimize new threats.
- To safeguard Expat residence/colony in the same premises.
- Maintain relationships with local, state and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies.
- Identify security initiatives/standards and implement .
- Develop procedures to ensure physical safety of employees , residents and visitors.
- Manage the development and implementation of global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Develop emergency procedures and incident responses.
- Investigate security breaches.
- Implement disciplinary procedures.
- Conduct audits to find loop holes in security platform.
- Develop risk management assessments.
- Create global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security.
- Candidates must have at least 5 years’ experience on the role.
- Must be a graduate
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Must have good analytical and risk assessment skills.
- The ideal candidates should not be more than 45 years old.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Multipro Consumer Products Limited on docs.google.com to apply