Chief Security Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Security / Intelligence
- Oversee and coordinate security efforts across the company
- Identify, implement and execute security initiatives, guidelines, procedures and standards.
- Develop procedures to ensure physical safety of employees and visitors.
- Manage the development and implementation of global security policies.
- Ensure security architecture across the factory is maintained and regularly kept in a proactive manner.
- Create workplace violence awareness and prevention programs.
- Implement video surveillance.
- Prioritize security initiatives.
- Develop network access and monitoring policies.
- Maintain relationships with local, state and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies.
- Develop emergency procedures and incident responses.
- Investigate security breaches.
- Conduct audits to find holes in security platform.
- Develop risk management assessments.
- Create global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security.
- BSc/HND in any relevant discipline. Higher certification/qualification in a relevant Security discipline will be an advantage.
- Proven work experience as a Chief Security Officer in an FMCG company is a plus.
- Previous experience with any of the Security Agencies (Police, Military, etc.) is mandatory.
- Relevant security/safety certifications, or a certification/qualification in Criminology will be a plus.
- Very broad experience in security matters, especially in an FMCG company.
- Experience in a Factory environment is mandatory.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.