- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 10 – 12 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
We are recruiting a smart-working, passionate, financial services professional, with a bias for digital financial product marketing, who will play a leading role as the Chief Operating Officer(COO).
Reporting directly to the Executive Chairman of the Board, you will lead business development engagements with our Partner Banks, sign on new Banks as Partners, ensure efficient operation of our Digital Financial Product Marketplace, and oversee digital marketing and engagements with financial product customers.
In return, we offer: A great opportunity to play a leadership role in a Unique Financial Product Marketplace. A combination of reasonable salary and generous equity ownership. A clear path to a Board Position as an Executive Director and Co-Founder.
- Passionate, self-driven and committed professionals, with business development, financial product marketing skills, and experience in digital financial products, mobile technology, innovation, etc.
- Ability to take ownership, take the lead, drive business, and manage for results.
- Strong relationship management skills and experience relating with decision-makers and senior management of Banks.
- Ability to develop and manage commercial, long-term partnerships with Banks, and ability to build & maintain ecosystem partnerships.
- A proven business development professional with excellent sales and marketing competencies.
- Ability to comfortably work fairly autonomously and to represent the company effectively at industry events.
- Ability to set and meet reasonable performance targets for growth, profitability, and other performance metrics.
- Ability to network, influence and persuade counterparties to close commercially sound deals.
- A positive can-do attitude, demonstrating high energy and enthusiasm in building relationships and networks.
- Confident and effective communicator, both oral and written.
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen.
- A great team player, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel occasionally and work remotely from anywhere.
- A Bachelor’s Decree (minimum of 2:1) in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Marketing, or related fields.
- An MBA obtained in a highly rated University, in a classroom setting.
- 10-12 years relevant experience in financial product marketing. Knowledge of e-Banking will be an advantage.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Digital Marketing.