Company: Rejuvenate 360 Holdings
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Human Resources / Recruitment
Work Level: Executive (Director, Head of Dept)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 10-15 years
Rejuvenate 360 Holdings is a Digital Transformative, ICT & Software Development Solutions Company with focus in Digital Health, E-hailing, E-payment & E-commerce respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Chief Human Resource Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Job Profile Summary
- The Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO) is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation.
- The CHRO provides strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the executive management team, shareholders and the board of directors.
- CHRO responsibilities include designing and evaluating career paths, overseeing all HR functions and crafting strategies that meet our business goals.
- Lead the effective implementation of human resources management services of the company.
- Provide proactive, expert, advice on all human resources and learning related issues to the Director General and to the board
- Foster teamwork and communication among staff in the HRMG.
- Strengthen the people systems, processes, and infrastructure to support the achievement of the company’s vision, mission, and values.
- Motivate and develop the HRMG team to become human resource business partners and functional experts to design and implement best practices and services that meet the needs of internal clients and facilitate the achievement of company strategic goals.
- Ensure alignment and effective implementation of strategic initiatives through smart organizational design and strong change management practices.
Talent Selection, Development & Retention:
- Develop innovative recruiting, strategies and tools that will continue to attract and retain key talent, with an emphasis on global diversity and support service goals and growth plans.
- Develop a system-wide, internal and external candidate sourcing strategy to build diverse applicant pools and selection processes that align with the organization’s needs.
- Build learning strategy that drive improvement in the workforce, pursue potential, enhances engagement, and fulfills the learning mission of the company.
- Strengthen programs and systems that support leadership development, an effective leadership review process, and the ongoing development of managers.
HR Infrastructure and Performance Management:
- Provide thought leadership and oversight for the development and delivery of company’s compensation, incentive, and benefits programs at all levels, ensuring market competitiveness and reflection of the organization’s compensation policy.
- Develop a performance management system that fosters improved performance and increased communication, and is aligned with compensation practices.
- Oversee appropriate technology solutions to enhance managers’ to human resources information and develop the best means to deliver high-volume transactional services.
- Enhance human resources information systems in collaboration with the Global Information Systems Group (GISG) and ensure the ongoing development of performance indicators and workforce analytics for decision making.
- Supervise human resources management services to all staff.
- Oversee the development and management of partnerships with appropriate organizations to ensure best possible use of staff exchanges, secondment and employment relationships;
- Represent Management in working with the Staff Representative Groups or their equivalent
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company’s mission and strategic vision.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Work with the company’s executive management team to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits globally.
- A BS / BA degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MA/MS in human resources or related field preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of HR experience, with at least five years of executive HR experience and at least five years of international HR experience.
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) certification preferred.
- Ability to build and maintain strong collaborative relationships and support across a complex organization in order to drive the next level of achievement.
- Proven ability to recruit, develop, motivate, and retain exceptional talent.
- Skilled at getting individuals, teams, and an entire organization to perform at a higher level, and to embrace change.
- Experience in building and leading expert teams with a strong service orientation and the ability to work seamlessly across organizational boundaries to make significant and sustainable improvements.
- Strategic thinker who is proven capable of enrolling, educating, and partnering with colleagues at all levels and has demonstrated success in developing and implementing an effective plan of action to support the long term objectives of a complex organization.
- The ability to develop key partnerships and influence people at all levels of an organization.
- Thoroughly familiar with HR Systems, HR analytics, applicant tracking and performance management software, and related tools.
- Practical and business-relevant knowledge of the full range of OD and HR products, HR services, delivery models, and metrics to accelerate performance.
- Demonstrated success in working within complex organizations in a manner that has provided the opportunity to deal with a variety of operating and organizational models.
- Proven ability to embrace diversity in every respect.
- Strong workforce planning skills particularly around diversity, program development and recruiting.
Remuneration / Benefits
Very Attractive and Competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position applying for as the subject / title for ease of tracking.
Note: Only candidate who meets the outlined job criteria will be contacted.