- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Other
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Department: Programmes & Production
- Edit footage to make sure it provides a high-quality viewing experience for the audience and that it meets programme length requirements
- Ensure footage is accurate and compelling
- Supervise the camera, lighting, design and sound crew members in order to produce a polished final product.
- B.Sc in Mass Communication, Film, Media Studies or related course
- At least 10 years experience in a TV broadcast setting
- Experience with satellite TV broadcast would an added advantage
- Must be adept at use of computer editing technology to edit video footage and to mix it with audio, music, and special effects
- Ability to write reports, news and reviews
- Good proofreading skills.
- Flexible, adaptable, focused, and driven
- Deciding and initiating action: takes initiative and works under own direction;
- Leading and supervising colleagues, providing them with clear directions
- Relating and networking: Easily establishes good relationships with customers and staff; builds wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organisation; relates well to people at all levels; manages conflict.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] Using the position title as Subject of your email. Example: Programme Officer (TOSF) / Presenter