Chapel of Glory, the Federal Polytechnic, Bida, a non- denominational Church on Campus, invites applications from eligible candidates for the vacant position of:
Job Title: Chaplain
Location: Bida, Niger
- A minimum of first degree (Theological degree from accredited Institution is acceptable).
- Ministerial experience of at least 3 years.
- Strong desire and passion to minister in an academic environment with high percentage of youths in attendance.
- Applicant must be born again with proven Christian testimony.
- Applicant must be medically fit.
- Applicant with a calling into Pastoral ministry is strongly desired.
- Applicant must be a trained and ordained minister of the gospel.
- Applicant must be married.
Deadline: 14th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward (10) Ten hard-copies of Application, with detailed Curriculum Vitae containing names and contacts of 3 referees, as well as relevant credentials to:
The Chairman, Governing Board,
Chapel of Glory,
The Federal Polytechnic Bida,
P.O. Box 79, Bida (912001),
And also send a soft copy of application with detailed Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.