- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND , Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 5 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Driving
The ideal candidate must be certified to operate a range of vehicles. He/She must have successfully passed the driving test, obtained a valid, genuine Class D Nigerians Driver’s
License (for 4 by 4 utility vehicle) or Class E (for motor vehicle other than a motor cycle or articulated vehicle) as specified by the Nigerian driver’s licensing authority.
Education: OND or SSCE; plus driving test certification/license.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ experience in driving.
In addition to the basic educational qualification and minimum years of experience for each role, ideal candidates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Ability to work in harsh and remote locations (office and field locations) on a 2 weeks on/2 weeks off work cycle.
- Wide range of experience in multi-disciplined teams with experience in Oil and Gas construction works, preferably in Nigeria.
- Be self-motivated and accustomed to working alone with minimum supervision.
- Be able to fluently read, speak and write in English.
Be proficient in the use of the following software applications:
- Microsoft Windows – latest versions
- Microsoft Word for Windows
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
Method of Application
An indigenous Oil and Gas servicing company based in Port Harcourt is in need of the following personnel for QA/QC and project site supervision & support services on a call- out basis.
To apply for any of the above positions, send an email to [email protected] attaching your comprehensive CV/Resume.
Use the position you are appying for as subject of the email. Failure to do will lead to automatic disqualification. Please do not apply if you do not meet the above requirements