- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- In furtherance of our objective of meeting the learning requirements of oil/gas, manufacturing & services companies in south south/south east zone, a decision has been made to establish a learning centre in Port Hacourt.
- Accordingly, the services of very a professional Engineer with a flair for teaching, research making and management is required as a Centre Manager.
- The appointee will have a flair for business development and should be capable of interacting at senior levels with learning managers as well as the chief engineers of manufacturing/production companies.
- He will be responsible for the profitable operation of the centre.
- The appointee will be a graduate of Electrical / Electronic Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with not upwards of 10 years industry experience, at senior levels, as well as a flair / experience for teaching & researching at the intermediate/senior levels
- Applicants for this position will ideally be resident in Port Harcourt zone.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.