Company: Ten Pharmacy
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Accounting / Audit / Finance
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Ten Pharmacy is dedicated to improving health, patient care and medication-related outcomes through good service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Cashier
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- OND qualification.
- Facilitates the availability of funds to meet day-to-day operational petty cash expenses and emergencies.
- Maintains records to allow easy disbursement, reconciliation and replenishment
- Processes expense retirement ledgers to ensure proper accountability of all cash advances
- Creates and maintains records of cash requests and disbursements
- Reconciles all received cash, which have been recorded in the petty cash book, with expenses
- Processes payment for accounts and issuing receipts
- Keeps records of amounts received and paid, and regularly checking the cash balance against this record
- Collects money from bank for safe keeping before reimbursements
- Files all documents concerning cash payment and collection
- Responds to queries regarding approvals, payment limits and deadlines for retirements etc.
- Retires the various imprest accounts
- Prepares daily and weekly collections and payment summary reports for review by the station supervisor.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.