Company: Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Vocational Trade and Services
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Minimum Qualification: Senior School Certificate Exam (SSCE)
Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Carpenter
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for qualified Carpenters to do all wood work such has cut, fabricate and install wooden and other structures according to specifications.
- The ideal candidates must have good knowledge of wood properties and other carpentry materials.
- The goal is to contribute to the construction and maintenance of strong and long-lasting buildings and products.
- Cut, shape and smooth lumber and other material according to measurements
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed.
- Build window frames, doors, staircases and frame buildings by using raw materials or pre-constructed items.
- Lay out floorings, roofing?s or dry walls ensuring they are leveled and compatible.
- Carve and assemble furniture, cabinets, shelves and other items and install them where designated
- Inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance
- Build scaffolding and other construction structures.
- Proven experience as carpenter
- Hands-on experience in working with carpentry materials
- Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction
- Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers etc.)
- Ability to read technical documents and drawings
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
- Good knowledge of English
- Good understanding of basic math
- Good physical condition and endurance
- High School Diploma; Successful completion of a carpentry apprenticeship program is required.
- Qualification: SSCE / OND
- Experience: 3 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV in Ms Word to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.