- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Within the Procurement team, provide technical assistance; execute and control procurement equipment and services according to the technical specifications and the requirements related to quantity, quality, delivery and further relevant conditions as requested by various packages.
- Prepare call for tenders for the procurement of project materials and post order follow up
- Interface with technical services, QAQC surveillance & expediting for material inspections
- Carry out expediting of project materials in a timely fashion
- Carryout daily reporting of status all Company procured items
- Liaise with project freight forwarders and custom clearance agents at material readiness for timely pick up of materials to avoid delays in the procurement process.
- Timely purchase order placement to suppliers based on terms and conditions and follow-up PO execution till the end of the procurement process.
- Ensure timely resolution of all Technical queries (if any) to avoid delays
- Liaison with project Contractors Procurement team to ensure proper operation of the contractor procured items.
- Handle purchasing of industrial equipment and administration items in line with project needs
- Duet with Engineering and Contractors for all technical evaluation applicable to project
- Handle contract and purchases below 500KUSD and ensure respect of processes.
- Ensure the use of Company sourcing tools (ARIBA system) for all call for tender processes and use of SAP for PO placements (knowledge of Company SAP UNISUP is key).
- Make sure all contractor and subcontractors respect Nigerian and applicable laws and always act in compliance with project procedure and rules.
- Follow up the timely payment of suppliers and liaise with Cost control department
- Ensure that all Purchase activities shall comply with NCDMB directives.
- Comply with General Terms and Conditions of purchase to ensure the company is not exposed to legal liabilities.
- Professional Experience (number of years) : Minimum of 5 years
- Experience of contract, cost and planning administration/control (number of years) : 5
- Proficiency in information technology tools including PowerPoint, Access, Word, Excel, FrontPage etc.
- Other observations on the specificities of the job and its environment
- Good knowledge and significant experience of SAP. E-sourcing tools and international trading regulations (INCOTERMS). Commitment to excellence, respect for deadlines, autonomy, team spirit, ability to learn quickly, and a strong sense of organization and analysis.
Method of Application
Note: The responsibilities include the main General and Special responsibilities listed above. In addition the OIM or any superior may assign any other tasks to be performed.
Interested and qualified? Go to WTS Energy on www.wtsenergy.com to apply