Company: The Pearls Specialist Hospital
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Sales / Business Development
Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 1-3 years
The Pearls Specialist Hospital – We are a specialist hospital for maternal and child care with core competencies in fertility management and assisted conception, operating in Lekki, Lagos. It is our goal to be foremost in specialized care, medical education and research that delivers superior patients experience in a convenient, friendly and smart environment.
We are looking for qualified individuals who are passionate about team building and developing together, a state of the art facility, to join our highly experienced, diverse and agile team within the capacity below:
Job Position: Business Manager
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Type of Job: Full Time
- The ideal will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for marketing, driving revenue growth and sustainable competitive advantage. You will organize and oversee PR activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders, media and the public. You will ensure the profitability of business activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
Qualification and Experience
- The right candidate must possess a minimum of BSc / HND in Business Management or relevant field
- 1-3years proven experience as business manager in a healthcare or related industry
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- Developing high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Developing business management goals and objectives that leads to growth and profitability
- Designing and implementing value proposition and strategies to promote the attainment of business goals
- Ensuring that the establishment has the adequate and right resources to continuous deliver on its brand promise and or business activities
- Creating and implementing plans to increase market share by market index analysis and evaluation
- Collaborating with cross functional teams – from creative, IT, admin, product lead and legal; to produce effective marketing campaign/materials
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants who meet the requirements will be shortlisted.