Bookminders Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas.
- You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service.
- If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Prepare (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales report
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans of the organisation
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- B.Sc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Officer or similar role
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 14th August, 2020.