Nondera Energy Services is a dynamic indigenous company specialised in providing telecommunications, engineering, drilling, procurement and technical assistance services to clients in the Nigerian energy sector.
We maintain a sustainable competitive advantage in the industry, strategically positioning us to achieve our vision “to be the leading provider of integrated energy solutions in Africa”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The ideal candidate will identify and develop new clients and partners while responsible for the growth of client and partner relationships in line with the overall business strategy.
- The business development manager will work with the business development team to ensure consistent and rapid growth in all company’s business segment. He/She will report to head of business development.
- Identify and evaluate potential opportunities, partners and clients for the company in business segments namely: Drilling Services, Instrumentation and Control Services, Technical Assistance services, Telecommunication services, Other services in line with business strategy.
- Monitor company performance against agreed business target.
- Assist in the assessment, design, and development of technical and commercial bidding requirements.
- Represent company in networking events and conferences both locally and internationally
- Assist in the formulation, execution and monitoring of companyТs business development, market penetration strategies and plans for enhancing business growth.
- Leverage on knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions.
- Carry out other tasks as assigned by the management.
- Minimum of second-class upper degree in a relevant field. Master’s degree and/or professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ proven experience working in a business development role in the Nigerian oil and gas industry
- Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends across multiple business sectors
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive sales culture
- Natural leader and motivator of sales and business development teams
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Business Development Manager” as subject of the email
Note: The cover letter should clearly indicate salary expectation
Application Deadline 25th June, 2020.