Company: White Soul Motors Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Sales / Business Development
Work Level: Executive (Director, Head of Dept)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 5-7 years
White Soul Motors Ltd is a subsidiary of White Soul Investment Ltd, a company incorporated under the Company and Allied Matters Act, 1997. We are a leading player in automobile sales industry, providing accessible and affordable vehicles and maintenance services tailored to meet specific requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- Our organization, a highly reputable, luxury automobile company is looking to engage the services of a Business development Executive to join our team. and help us continue our tradition of unparalleled customer satisfaction.
- As an ideal candidate, you have a track record of outstanding sales & managerial experience.
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identify and develop business opportunities.
- Proactively hunt for target organisations and establish communication and contact for the business growth.
- Driving given sales target and ensure it is met by the team.
- Prepare and submit weekly progressive reports, detailing activities cover, achievements and pipeline transactions.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Leading marketing team by initiating marketing strategies coordinates actions to influence the market while responsible for own lead generation and appointment.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributions and their accomplishments.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discover and build network, referrer, follow up all leads generated, close up deals and increase patronage.
- Build client, associate, and repeat customers with a sustainable strategy to keep and retain them.
- Screen potential business deals by analysing current market price, credit period and financial capability; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Responsible for development of business proposals, budgeting and planning of all branding and marketing activities.
- Ensure team members represent the company in the best interest, using knowledge of market and competitors identify and develop the company’s unique selling proposition and differentiation.
- Adhere to all quality standards of operation processes and procedures.
- Qualification: B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or other related field.
- Experience: 4 years – 8 years in Automobile Marketing and Sales.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.