Company: Reputable Company
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Oil & Gas / Energy
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
A reputable oil and gas company in Lagos is recruiting for the below position
POSITION: Business Development Executive (Commercial & industrial sale, downstream Oil and Gas)
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- • Marketing refined Petroleum Products (Trading) – Bulk supplies for industries and IOCs
- • Bulk sales at the Depot
- • Operational efficiency in Refined petroleum imports into Nigeria
- • Developing a network of strong markets and identifying key assets and resources necessary to grow the business rapidly.
- • Driving the downstream logistics for delivery of petroleum products both upstream and downstream; ensuring products moves from the depot to the consumers
- • Deploying customer retention strategies and developing strategies to acquire new customers.
- • Creating key customers list in the Tank farms across Nigeria / IOCs
- • Identifying and evaluating potential new business opportunities to sell the company’s products (petroleum products and lubricants) to potential customers.
- • Maintaining a detailed awareness of the activities of company competitors and provide appropriate information to the management.
- • Maintaining existing contracts
- • Responsible for marketing exercises as well as customer service follow up.
- • Writing Prompt and concise reports on matters of Business Development
- • Work with other team members to develop suitable Marketing Strategy to address potential opportunities.
- • Performing other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIRED
- • At least five years’ experience in sales, in the oil and gas industry or target-based environments
- • Min 2:1 in relevant course of study from a reputable university
- • NYSC discharge certificate
- • Masters degree is an added advantage but not necessary
- • Demonstrable evidence of personal success and proven track record in managing and growing sales and marketing in the downstream Oil & Gas marketing/distribution sector
- • Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Office, Outlook, Excel)
- • Excellent oral and written communication skills
- • Vast experience in product pricing eg. PLATT & ICE
- • Strong marketing and negotiation skills.
- • Corporate client management experience.
- • Ability to interface with all levels of personnel.
- • Good presentation and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
All intersted and qualified applicants should Send their CVs to [email protected] , use the Job position as the subject of the email