Company: Lorache Group
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Analyst/ Quality Control
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work with stakeholders on understating and scoping their requirement and providing business insight on regular and ad-hoc deliverables
- Working with team, bringing best practices and helping each other on crunch time
- Experience in Pharma SFE (Sales Force Effectiveness) projects, Sales Resource Optimization, Territory Alignment, SFE KPI Monitoring, etc.
- Working knowledge on any data extraction or BI tool Good to have
- Expertise on Dash boarding using Power BI
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of sales KPIs: Value / Volume sales, Market Share, Relative Growth, Sales trend analysis
- Maintaining and adhering to Quality Management Standards Develop and maintain standard operating procedures Technical Expertise
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience in designing analytical and insightful business solutions using advanced analytical techniques
- Proficient at integrating and preparing large, varied datasets (Data preparation, Data cleaning, Data mining)
- Minimum 3 years of overall experience with experience in Data Analytics.
- Working knowledge on handling data in R/Python
- Hands-on with Microsoft Excel.
- Data Inquisitiveness, and ability to learn and adapt new technologies.
- Automation skills using Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel / VBA is good-to-have
Methods of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of their email.